From Sports Business Journal:
The Boston Bruins were named Team of the Year at the 2012 Sports Business Awards being held tonight in New York City. Almost 750 are at the event, which is being held at the Marriott Marquis at Times Square.
Mark Hollis of Michigan State University was named the Athletic Director of the Year.
Here’s a list of the winners who have already been revealed tonight:
– Athletic Director of the Year: Mark Hollis, Michigan State University
– Best in Property Consulting, Sales and Client Services: IMG
– Best in Sports Technology: ESPN’s WatchESPN
– Sports Team of the Year: Boston Bruins
– Best in Digital Sports Media: ESPN Digital Media
– Best in Sports Event and Experiential Marketing: Major League Baseball/Fan Cave
– Best in Talent Representation and Management: Wasserman Media Group
You can follow the results on their Sports Business Awards blog